Updated: Nov 19, 2021
Ulysse Nardin Luxury Watches - $310,000 Watch 😱
(Interview on a private Yacht in Monte Carlo Monaco).
https://youtu.be/32JhFnfyh8w Ulysse Nardin Luxury Watches $310,000 Watch (Interview on a private Yacht). I have the immense honor today to present you one of the finest luxury watchmakers in the world – Ulysse Nardin luxury watches.
The Swiss-based brand Ulysse Nardin has been creating masterpieces since 1846, and I am today invited to a private event in on a luxury yacht in Monte Carlo, Monaco to talk with the brand managers and sales executives. As a luxury watch collector, I am interested in the long-term investment and the uniqueness this brand has to offer. Unlike Rolex, where prices explode for rare watches from one day to the other, Ulysse Nardin is a long-term investment where you know, your money is safe and very well invested. Follow me along, watch the video to the end, and don’t forget to Subscribe to my channel if you didn’t already. Lets Go. I have the immense honor today to present you one of the finest luxury watchmakers in the world, Ulysse Nardin. This Swiss based brand has been creating masterpieces since 1846. And I'm today invited to a private event on a luxury yacht in Monte Carlo, Monaco, to talk with the brand managers and the sales executives. As a luxury watch collector, I'm interested in the long-term investment and the uniqueness this brand has to offer. Unlike Rolex, where prices explode for rare watches from one day to the other, Ulysse Nardin is a long-term investment where you know, your money is safe and very well invested. Follow me along, watch the video to the end, and don't forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you didn't already. Let's go. Hello, my dear friends, I'm here on the Liberty yacht in Monte Carlo, Monaco with the guy that you have to meet if you are interested in Ulysse Nardin, a luxury watch producer from Switzerland From 1846, it's something, when you have everything, this is the next step that you have to take to be happy and feel successful. So, let me ask the first question,
- Yes, Mario
- What are the three points that separates your brand from everybody else on the market?
- You know, it's very difficult to compare our brand to others. We are considered as a sports and contemporary specialized manufacturer, in house manufacturer. I would say that we are very exclusive. We produce less than 20,000 pieces per year. So exclusivity, something very important.
- Wow, of course.
- We never do more than 300 pieces as limited editions,
- So true exclusivity. In-house dials, in house movement. We'll discover this later on-
- with this watch. And of course I would say the heritage. 175 years of existence.
- Yeah, wow.
- So this is great. We're very lucky. And today we're very lucky to welcome you on the Liberty boat. On the yacht. It's the Monaco Yacht show, a very important partnership for Ulysse Nardin. So, this is great. Let's talk about the watches.
- Let's talk about the watches. Guys, we have here, something very, very special. We have here two pieces that you can only dream of having. And if you have a little bit music, and when I say music, the guys that follow my channel, they know music means with Mario always money. You need to buy something nobody else have, or just a few people on the planet. So feeling special means buying things that are very special. And if something is special, then these two pieces we have here in the hands. Would you be so kind to explain this a little bit more about them.
- Of course, of course, Mario. So, you know, you have very, two interesting pieces here. You have on one side, the Marine Tourbillon chronometer, and on the other, you have the Freak vision. These both pieces, represent in fact our brand, Ulysse Nardin. The order and the disorder. This is all about Ulysse Nardin, the evolution of the brand since 175 years. So on one side, you have the very emblematic Marine chronometer design with the Marine Tourbillon. So you have a point edge bezel, as you can see here. The Roman numerals, the Marine hands, and you have, of course, the two sub dials, one at 12 and one at six. So, at six, we're very lucky to have this piece. At six, you have a Tourbillon constant escapement, a beautiful complication. And of course at 12, you have the powers on indicator, 60 hours. This piece has a very unique dial. And when we talk about unique product, we talk about unique dial, something different. So you have here, You have here the A black dial, which is made in house. This is also one of our specialties. And on the other side, you have the disorder. Completely different piece. The freak watch, which is part of our Freak collection, obviously. This one is the Freak vision, the Freak vision rose gold. The Freak, you know, there's an incredible story behind it. And I don't know if you know about it, Mario, but since 2001, this piece just broke all the traditional codes of watchmaking.
- If you want to be different, if you want to be unique, you need to be freak and this is the watch.
- I love that.
- No dial, no hands, no ground. This is the freak
- I think one of the very important things that our viewers should know is that this is the first brand on the planet that, making 2001, the invitation of not using or using silicone. Rolex was coming up in 2010, if I'm not wrong.
- Its totally true.
- So please tell them about this because I think that's very, very important.
- It's very important, indeed. It's part of our history, of our heritage, The technology. So, we've launched it with the Freak watch in 2001. We were the first manufacturer to launch the silicone components in the industry. So, not only we had a freak watch in the design, but a freak movement with freak components, in silicone. We were very avant-gardist. No one did this. And we took the risk with the freak.
- Yes. I believe.
- And today, what's funny is that, we know the importance of silicone. Silicone is so important for the industry.
- I mean, everyone in this industry understand that we live in a modern environment where you are very connected with iPads, computers, and much more. You need to have an automatic movement for daily use. I mean, it's, it's helps also for the maintenance on the long-term and in Ulysse Nardin, we're proud to say that we are the of automatic watches. So, all of our watches are anti magnetic.
- What's very, also important. I think that you should know is that, this is a brand that is setting trends. They are not following other trends, which I love the most, because you have a couple of brands out there, they look pretty similar, I don't want to name anyone of them, that's not important. You know it yourself, if you follow me, watches and you love watches, you know it yourself, but, I love always brands that are creating a brand because they are taking a lot of risk. Nobody knows how the clients will accept it, how they will react. And this is something that needs to be, it's a value for the brand itself. That's my opinion. And I think if you're looking for something special, this is one of the brands you have to have.
- Totally. You know, and I'm telling you as a, as a watch passionate. Beautiful watch. Yeah, sorry guys, there's, we have another passionate, another Ulysse Nardin fan, we're so happy. So, to come back to the subject, You know, at Ulysse Nardin, it's true, we do not follow trends. We do not follow trends. We don't care about trends, in fact. I mean, if you don't want to be everyone. We're unique, we're different, We're freak, we're marine.
- I love that.
- For over 175 years. why do we want to be like everyone, you know? Each piece is, and as I said, each piece is, has on the side, a number of plate. And this number plate, indicates your number. This your number is unique to your watch. Why it is unique? Because you are unique. You don't want to be like your, your friend or your neighbor. You want to be different. And this is why you wear Ulysse Nardin. For the sidewalk fair, for the knowledge, for the history and for the spirit. For the spirit of being different. Of being an 'Ulysse'. An 'Ulysse' also is an explorer. We never stop exploring in terms of design and innovation.
- I will put for you guys for Ulysses Cardin a link below in the description. So you can click on it. You smash it, you do whatever you want, but you will be forwarded to their website. And there you see some jewels where your eyes will open and the water will run, I promise you. So, later on in this wonderful event, we will hear more technical stuff about the brand and how everything gets built together. And I can't wait to show it to you. Thank you very much for your time.
- Thank you so much Mario.
- And we're looking forward for new customers, baby.
- Let's have fun and a lovely evening together.
- I wish you the same. Thank you very much for your time.